This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure policy.
Creamy parmesan garlic Brussels sprouts sauteed and smothered in a wealthy and tacky parmesan garlic sauce. Elevate your Brussels sprouts with this straightforward and scrumptious aspect dish!
Brussels sprouts have turn out to be a favourite aspect dish for us! If you happen to love Brussels sprouts attempt these Brussels sprouts with bacon or my roasted Brussels sprouts. If you happen to’re wanting so as to add extra greens to your weeknight meal, this sheet pan meal contains Brussels sprouts. My household can’t get sufficient of it!
Creamy Parmesan Garlic Brussels Sprouts
These are the creamiest and most flavorful Brussels sprouts you’ll ever eat! Heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, and scrumptious seasonings create the tastiest sauce. It enhances the tender-crisp Brussels sprouts completely!
These creamy parmesan garlic Brussels sprouts are so easy to make. They’re the perfect aspect dish for any dinner! I like discovering distinctive and scrumptious aspect dishes to modify issues up. I’ve some yummy aspect dish concepts for you! Make this sweet potato pilaf, this cassserole favourite butter rice.
Substances For Creamy Brussels Sprouts
Easy elements for a easy aspect dish! You received’t imagine all the flavour these Brussels sprouts have to supply. The creamy sauce takes these Brussels sprouts to the following degree. You’ll need to have these elements available with the intention to make them as quickly as attainable!
- Brussel sprouts: Washed then reduce in half.
- Olive oil: Helps to sauté a little bit earlier than including the cream sauce elements.
- Garlic: Minced garlic provides the garlic taste to the Brussels sprouts.
- Hen Broth: Provides taste and is the bottom of the sauce.
- Heavy Cream: Wealthy and creamy sauce for flavoring.
- Cornstarch: Used for making a thicker sauce.
- Parmesan Cheese: Grated and recent is finest!
- Italian Seasoning: Add a touch of Italian flavoring.
- Salt and Pepper: To style!
Creamy Parmesan Garlic Brussels Sprouts Recipe
The creamy parmesan garlic sauce takes these Brussels sprouts to the following degree! When you saute your Brussels sprouts, merely make the creamy sauce and also you’re all set! Simple and SO scrumptious!
- Sauté Brussels Sprouts: In a medium-sized skillet add the brussels sprouts, olive oil, and garlic. Sauté till virtually tender about 5-7 minutes. Take away the Brussels sprouts then set them apart.
- Put together the Creamy Sauce: Add the hen broth, heavy cream, and cornstarch then whisk collectively till clean. Add the parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Simmer till the sauce begins to thicken.
- Combine Collectively: Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat within the creamy sauce till warmed by.
Are Brussels Sprouts Good For You?
Sure, Brussels sprouts are wholesome and good for you! They’re in the identical class of greens as cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli. Tasty and loaded with so many well being advantages. A number of the nutritional vitamins and minerals embody folate, manganese, vitamin C, and vitamin Ok. Additionally they include fiber which is nice for digestion and intestine well being!
Ideas and Variations
This Brussels sprouts recipe is very easy to make! I stroll you thru all of the steps. Be happy to make it the way you prefer it! Listed here are a number of tricks to create the perfect creamy parmesan garlic Brussels sprouts.
- Contemporary Not Frozen: It’s best to make use of recent, not frozen Brussels sprouts. As a result of frozen Brussels sprouts are already tender and mushy. You should buy Brussels sprouts prepackaged within the produce part on the grocery retailer.
- Dimension: Use medium-sized sprouts for this recipe. Select Brussels sprouts which are all the identical measurement. It will guarantee all of them prepare dinner evenly and in addition on the identical charge.
- Saute: Take time to sauté your Brussels sprouts earlier than including the cream sauce. Brown them till golden on the perimeters. You need them tender-crisp.
- Garlic: Add the garlic in the direction of the very finish of sauteeing the Brussels sprouts. That is to forestall the garlic from burning.
- Butter: Substitute butter for the olive oil if you happen to desire a extra buttery style.
- Broth: Be happy to make use of vegetable broth as an alternative of hen broth.
- Cheeses: Attempt various kinds of cheeses or add a variation of cheeses. We love Mozzarella, asiago, or provolone can be scrumptious!
- Seasonings: If you happen to don’t have Italian seasoning use a mix of herbs corresponding to basil, oregano, and parsley.
These creamy parmesan garlic Brussels sprouts are finest served heat and straight away. Leaving them to sit down for too lengthy will end in a mushy texture. Listed here are some suggestions for storing and reheating leftovers.
- Within the Fridge: As soon as cooled, place leftovers in an hermetic container. These final about 5 to 7 days saved within the fridge.
- To Reheat: Add the creamy parmesan garlic Brussels sprouts to a saucepan. Sauté over medium-high warmth till warmed by. You can even microwave them in 30 to 45-second increments till they’re warmed by. Warming them up within the oven at 350 levels Fahrenheit additionally does the trick. Warmth for 12 to fifteen minutes.
Pin this now to seek out it later
In a medium-sized skillet add the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, and garlic. Sauté till virtually tender about 5-7 minutes. Take away the Brussels sprouts then set them apart.
Add the hen broth, heavy cream, and cornstarch and whisk collectively till clean. Add the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Simmer till the sauce begins to thicken.
Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat within the creamy sauce till warmed by.
Up to date on November 21, 2023
Energy: 179kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 8gFats: 12gSaturated Fats: 6gLdl cholesterol: 35mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 472mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1219IUVitamin C: 97mgCalcium: 161mgIron: 2mg
Diet data is robotically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.